Venues & Festivals
Looking for a draw to attract clients or customers? We can work with you on Christmas packages, monthly, weekly, nightly or one-off shows. We produced the Dinner and Cabaret show in Number Twenty Two and have packages ready to go such as:
• Tinseltown — a singing and dancing extravaganza harking back to the Golden Age of Hollywood
• New York, New York — bringing you back to the days of swinging Sinatra
• C’est Cabaret — a show inspired by Moulin Rouge
• The Kit Kat Klub — inspired by Weimar German Cabaret
• Dinner with Gatsby — a show brimming with jazz age music and Gatsby glamour
• All That Jazz — a celebration of big jazz numbers
• Cavort — our modern Fringe-style cabaret show.
We produce seasonal themed shows throughout the year, from Halloween, Bloomsday, St Patricks day, and glamorous Christmas shows, as well as our flagship events — Gatsby’s Mansion, Prohibition, Masquerade and Danse Macabre. We can also create something bespoke just for you.
We have created bespoke shows and acts for clients such as the inaugural TV3 Xposé Benefit Awards where we opened the show with live dance acts, the Bloomsday Festival (Bloomsday Blowout — a cabaret show based on Ulysses), the Franco Irish Literary festival (Literary Cabaret), as well as being regulars at the Dublin Fringe Festival where we have produced shows in the Spiegeltent and Liberty Hall Theatre.
As curators, we have programmed everything from cinemas and film festivals to literary readings and multi-stage events. If you are running a venue or festival and want to bring some cabaret magic or some stage spectacle, get in touch.